To restore your Defy to factory settings, use the factory flasher tool that we use with every single Defy we manufacture.
- Download and install the app from this link.
- Open the app.
- If your Defy is wireless, turn off the sides now.
- Connect the Neuron and only the Neuron. Don’t connect the sides to the Neuron.
- Press Flash Neuron.
- Connect the sides to the neuron.
- Press Flash sides and then tap ESC.
- Wait a few minutes for the sides to flash.
- Press pair sides.
- Press restore layers. These layers are the factory default ones.
- Restore your backup on the Preferences menu in Bazecor
- The flasher tool will flash the 1.0.0 firmware version. To enjoy all the latest features, you’ll need to flash the latest firmware using Bazecor
If, at some point, the flashing process fails, try again. It takes a few tries in some rare scenarios to flash properly.