When designing the Raise, we decided not to cut down the features. It is more expensive to manufacture than the vast majority of keyboards because of its many features and premium materials.
Because it is a split keyboard, it's like manufacturing 2 keyboards, you need double the PCBs and aluminum cases.
There's no other keyboard in the market that offers this wide-ranging combination of awesome features:
- Split ergonomic design.
- Hot-swappable mechanical switches.
- 8 thumb keys.
- Fully customizable layouts.
- Rebindable keys and any key can be a macro.
- Both sides are detachable.
- Gaming keypad and keyboard on the same device.
- RGB backlight and underglow.
- Full aluminum body.
- Open-source firmware and software with regular updates.
We hope this helps you understand Raise's price.