Raise is designed to enhance the user's performance, health, and comfort.
Its function is to prevent long-term injuries caused by gaming or long hours spent typing on the keyboard. At the same time, with its software, users can program their keys however they want. This way, they can be more efficient with their gameplay and/or typing.
It has a combination of high-end and ergonomic functionalities that have been validated by esports professionals and software developers.
We consider that this keyboard will revolutionize the workstation given its awesome features:
- Optional split design - improved posture is better for your health.
- Fully customizable layouts - you can have up to 10 layouts and toggle instantly between them.
- Remappable keys - all keys can be configured and have different functions for different behaviors.
- Macros - turn any key can into a macro and play sequences that are long or difficult to run.
- 8 thumb keys - the thumb is the strongest and least used finger. The keys are where your thumbs rest so they are easy to access.
- Hot-swappable mechanical switches - you can remove and replace your mechanical switches on the fly. It is compatible with any mech switch with the MX standard design.
- Gaming keypad experience and normal typing in the same device - you can detach any side and play with the other. You’ll have more space for your mouse. If you want a normal typing experience you can just snap both sides together.
- Open-source software and firmware.
- Palm rests and palm pads to prevent wrist extension. The palm pads are detachable and washable.
- RGB LEDs for the backlights and underglow.
- Aluminum top panel for more durable build quality.