If your Raise is becoming unresponsive while you use it, please follow these troubleshooting steps:
- If you have a spare USB A to C cable around, please try using it to connect the Neuron to the computer and test the keyboard to see if the issue persists. You can try the 50cm USB C to C cable instead of the USB A to C, to see if this happens only with one of the cables, which would mean it's faulty. Message us at email@example.com if you find you have a faulty cable.
- Also try different USB ports on your computer. Use USB ports on your motherboard directly, not front USB ports or HUBs or monitor ports. Some HUBs or monitor USB ports don't meet the standard USB requirements for awesome high power devices, and cause this issue.
- If the issue persists, switch the short cable of one side of the keyboard for the longer 50cm USB C to C cable that is included with the keyboard, and test the keyboard to see if the issue persists. If just one side cable is failing, it could cause the whole Raise to freeze or power off.
- Switch back to the original side cable, and then use the longer USB C to C cable on the other side instead. This way, you've now tested different cables in both sides, to see if one of the side cables is faulty. If you find that just one of the Dygma cables is causin this issue, please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you can, test the Raise on another computer or phone and see if it still has the issue.
- If it's still failing, I would ask you to download and install the latest Bazecor version. You may already have it, but please download it and install it again, in case the files are corrupt. You can always find the latest verion here: dygma.com/software
- Then update your Raise's firmware by going to the "Firmware Update" tab on the left sidebar menu, and then follow the instructions on screen.
If you're already using the latest firmware, please "Reflash" in the same menu. A corrupted firmware could also cause this, so re-flashing could fix it.
Once you're using the new or reflashed firmware, test to see if you still have this issue.
- If you still have the issue, please record a quick video showing your Raise so we can see what's happening, and send it to us at email@example.com explaining that you already tried all these troubleshooting steps, so we don't have to ask you to follow the again, and we can save time 😊