Before updating your firmware, you need to download the latest version of Bazecor.
Once you’ve downloaded the latest version of Bazecor, it’s important that you flash your firmware.
- If you currently have your custom layers saved on your Raise, it is highly recommended that you save all your layers on a separate document before flashing the firmware.
- Make sure you connect your Raise directly to your computer and not use a hub.
- Use the 3 Dygma cables.
Follow these steps:
- Open Bazecor and click "Firmware Update".
- After reading the instructions, click "Update".
- Make sure the LEDs on your Raise are on Rainbow mode.
- Click "Start Countdown". As soon as the button says "Press" press the Escape key and hold it until your keyboard goes back to its default light mode. It may take a few seconds to flash your firmware.
- Exit the screen and go back to "Firmware Update" to check if the firmware was successfully flashed onto your keyboards.
Please watch the video below for better assistance.