Before updating your firmware, you need to download the latest version of Bazecor.
Once you’ve downloaded the latest version of Bazecor, it’s important that you update your keyboard's firmware.
- If you currently have your personalized layers saved on your Raise, it is highly recommended that you save all your layers on a separate document or export them before updating the firmware.
- Make sure you connect your Raise directly to your computer and not use a hub.
- Use the 3 Dygma cables.
Follow these steps:
- Open Bazecor and click "Firmware Update".
- Click "Next".
- Your LEDs will automatically turn into rainbow mode.
- Click "Start Countdown".
- When the countdown reaches zero and the keyboard's lights turn off, press repeatedly or hold the key on the top left corner of your Raise (usually the Esc key). Do this for 5-7 seconds.
- The Neuron will quickly blink when the update has finished. "Firmware flashed successfully!" will appear on Bazecor's screen.
Important: In case the firmware update fails, this won't damage your Raise.