Before updating your firmware, you need to download and install the latest version of Bazecor. You can find it here.
Once you’ve downloaded and installed the latest version of Bazecor, it’s important that you update your keyboard's firmware.
- Make sure you connect your Raise directly to your computer and don't use a hub or front USB port for now.
- Use the 3 Dygma cables.
Follow these steps:
- Open Bazecor and click "Connect".
- On the left sidebar menu, click on "Firmware update".
- Click on "Update now".
- Your LEDs will automatically turn into rainbow mode.
- Click "Let's start".
- Follow the on-screen instructions (hold the ESC key until it tells you to let go).
- The Neuron will quickly blink during the update. "Firmware update!" will appear on Bazecor's screen.
- If the update takes more than 20 seconds, please see the Troubleshooting instructions below.
Important: In case the firmware update fails, this won't damage your Raise.
- If the Neuron gets stuck with a pulsing blue light for more than 20 seconds, the update was not successful. You can try the following:
- Without disconnecting the Raise, while the Neuron still pulses blue, close Bazecor, and open it again. It should give you the option to update it again. Try it now.
- If this doesn't work, you can also try the same steps above, but repeatedly pressing ESC instead of holding it. When the countdown reaches zero, spam the ESC button for 3-5 seconds.
- If Bazecor doesn't connect to your Raise, so you can't even start the update process, please try a different USB port. Preferably a USB 3.1 port.
- If the firmware update wasn't successful and the Raise Bootloader wasn't found, you can force your Raise into bootloader mode by following the instructions here.
If you need further assistance, send us an email at email@example.com