- First, make sure you select the same language in Bazecor's preferences:
- And in your OS keyboard input language:
If the keyboard language of your computer and the Bazecor language don’t match, the characters that you configure in Bazecor won’t be the ones you see on your screen when you type.
- This is because each character has its own code that is assigned to a location on the keyboard.
- And ideally, both of these languages also match the language of the physical Keycaps on your keyboard.
- You can see an in-depth explanation of how your keycap language, Bazecor's language, and your computer's OS keyboard input language all relate to one another, here: