- When updating the firmware, we require the user to physically press and hold a key in order for the Firmware to be loaded.
- This is for security reasons.
- The update process is designed so that it will never be triggered accidentally. This way, it is also impossible for malware to enter, thus making the keyboard impenetrable for unwanted firmware.
- When Bazecor tell you, you can press and hold the key on the top left corner of your Raise (usually the Esc key).
- Once you see "Release the key" on Bazecor's screen, can let go. You'll see the message: "Firmware flashed successfully!"
If you had any issues or need more information, please see: How do I update my keyboard's Firmware?