The Dygma Raise keyboard has very comfortable palm rests. It also comes with two palms pads for those who want to rest their wrists slightly higher or prefer a more “cushy” surface.
These palm pads are detachable and very easy to install and clean; just follow these few steps.
How to install the palm pads
- Peel the protective plastic underneath the palm pads.
- Place them on the palm rests.
- Press firmly.
How to clean the palm pads
The palm pads will stay put for months, but if you feel like they lose “stickiness” or you want to give them a good clean, it’s just that easy.
- Remove the palm pads from the palm rest.
- Wash them manually with cold water. If the palm pads are really dirty, you can use hand soap or vinegar diluted with water.
- Dry tapping gently with a cloth.
- Place them back on the palm rests.
The back of the palm pads has special silicone that recovers its “stickiness” when rinsed with water. That’s why you should not use dish soap or put them in the washing machine, as it could damage the palm pad and the adhesive.